Golf Car Service
All products need service, whether an emergency call or routine maintenance, U. S. GOLF CARS, INC leads the way.
Our service department is manned by factory trained technicians that can work on either electric or gasoline golf carts or utility vehicles. Whether your vehicle needs repairs, a tune-up or customization, our factory trained technicians are here for you.
Learn More About Our Service Options…
- On Site– We can dispatch our factory trained golf car service technicians to your home, business, job site, or golf course. Our service trucks carry the necessary tools and parts to get the job done at your location.
- In Shop– Drop off your golf car at our service center, located in Caledonia Michigan. We are equipped with a full line of parts and accessories to get you back on the road or the course quickly.
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance– Our scheduled preventative golf car maintenance programs are designed around your needs, ensuring your vehicle operates for years to come.
- Full Golf Car Maintenance Programs– Our full golf car maintenance programs are designed for large fleet applications. The goal is to minimize downtime, reduce operating costs, and provide assurance that your fleet is ready to meet the demands of your business.
- Customized Maintenance Programs– Whatever your needs are, US Golf Cars can customize a program to keep your fleet running and meet your budget requirements.
- Charger Repair– When chargers fail they often can be repaired. Before you give up and purchase a new charger, bring it in to our shop for a repair estimate.